Paul Krassner revisits LSD trip taken with Manson Family member Squeaky Fromme

10 Responses to “Paul Krassner revisits LSD trip taken with Manson Family member Squeaky Fromme”

1. robulus says:

“If Yoko really loved the Japanese people,” Sandy replied, “she would not want to mix their blood.”

…and pop the tab back in your wallet, back slowly out of the room and find someone else to trip with.

“It certainly levels the high to worry about getting stabbed while fucking the Manson ladies in the bunkhouse at the Spahn Ranch — I’ve found that the only satisfactory position is sitting up, back to the wall, facing the door.”

Fuck it, run as fast as you can…

2. robulus says:

Us young people of the eighties called that letting Mr. Happy do the thinking, and I’m pretty sure we didn’t invent it…

My gut reaction to the story was the vibe was likely to be way awry for tripping, but truth be told it has been so long since my head was in that space I really wouldn’t know, and you are most likely completely right. You’d think, “crazy racist girl who hung out with Manson. Interesting.” And off you’d go.

Sweet.

Those acid contact highs can be even more unnerving than an actual acid buzz.

4. blondesareeasy says:

“Hmmmmm. She’s an ex member of the Family and probably a murderer. Still, I wonder what she looks like naked?”

Robulus, you’re a scholar. Yeah, I’ve still got some of that left over from the 60′s…good old “horney.”

5. adamnvillani says:

According to Wikipedia, that’s how Charles Manson survived in prison. He bribed the Aryan Brotherhood for protection by having his female followers (including Fromme) send them nude pictures and promising them sexual favors when the A.B. guys got out of prison. Sure enough, Fromme lived up to her end of the deal and it got her involved with an A.B. murder.

6. jaytkay says:

I wonder what she looks like naked?

Like a 60 year-old delusional murdering ignorant bigot. Enjoy.

7. robulus says:

@Jaytkay

Eeep.

Scroll up, there was a bit of a dialogue before we got to that point. I really, really, honestly was not ruminating on how hot she might be when she gets released.

Not that more mature ladies can’t be hot, mind you.

Murdering-ignorant-bigots can be pretty hot as well, just look at Sarah Palin! Don’t talk to them though, big mood killer.

8. aldasin says:

I couldn’t handle dropping acid with a goofy racist.

9. adamnvillani says:

For the record, August 10, 2009 is in the future, not the past.

For the record, August 10, 2009 is in the future, not the past.

Additionally, the anniversary of the Tate/LaBianca murders is today + tomorrow – August 8th and 9th.