Murraymullet's Threadless submission features literal Peanuts -- unshelled peanuts painted to resemble Charles M Shulz's creations. Nice!
- Salmonella Peanut CEO won't eat his own peanuts, cites Fifth ...
- Boing Boing: Early Peanuts anthology coming from Fantagraphics
- Boing Boing: Peanuts characters as manga
- Peanuts banana-milk popcorn in Tokyo - Boing Boing
- Peanuts Tarot Deck - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Mooninite response explained in an old Peanuts comic
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.
MORE: Art and Design