This is some pretty groovy fish-themed cutlery. I'd even consider getting a set, if I hadn't committed to a crazy-but-ambitious plan to collect a ton of mismatched, ornate silverware from yardsales and charity shops and then make it all match by getting all the handles powder-coated with matching materials (and yes, this may turn out to be ridiculous, but I'm willing to give it a shot!).
Yamazaki Gone Fishin 5 Piece Place Setting (Thanks, Destro Mike!)
- Dragon cutlery
- Years-old fast-food cutlery chunk removed from man's lung - Boing ...
- Australian fliers will get their cutlery and knitting needles back ...
- Quintessential TSA stupidity: taking airline cutlery away from a ...
- Anti-terror cutlery for airline security theater
- Business-card punch-out cutlery
- Cutlery with built-in stands
- Cutlery made out of potato starch
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.
MORE: Art and Design