I asked people who follow me on Twitter to come up with more interesting titles for the forthcoming Sarah Palin television show on TLC than the rather bland "Sarah Palin's Alaska." Following are ten the submissions which caused me to spew the largest spews of coffee on my monitor due to involuntary LOL.
• MYTHMAKERS (@DavidHains )
• NATURE'S DEATH PANELS (@dunagan23)
• PALINTOLOGY (@iheartmuseums )
• WHALIN' WITH PALIN (@hmobius)
• THE BEWILDERNESS (@james_atomic)
• TRAILIN' PALIN (@invisiblea)
• WIFE ON EARTH (@fcw)
• NORTHERN OVEREXPOSURE (@JIMWICh)
• THE BEVERLY SNOWBILLIES (@drhypercube)
• Untitled nature show narrated by David Attenborough, in which the entire family is eaten alive by pack of starving cheetahs. (@dr_ultimately)
Boing Boing editor/partner and tech culture journalist Xeni Jardin hosts and produces Boing Boing's in-flight TV channel on Virgin America airlines (#10 on the dial), and writes about living with breast cancer. Diagnosed in 2011. @xeni on Twitter. email: firstname.lastname@example.org.