Here's an hypnotic Japanese ad for "Giga Pudding" -- traditional pudding, but made in a bucket. My two year old practically crawled through the computer when I put this on, and demanded to watch it five times in a row.
Giga Pudding (Thanks, Schadenfraulein!)
- Depressing 1950s Jell-O commercial
- Pudding guy turns $3k into 1.2MM airmiles and gets tax receipt to ...
- TSA steals traveler's pudding, leaves him armed with knife - Boing ...
- HOWTO bake a no-mess chocolate cake in five minutes
- Condoleezza Rice Pudding with Berries of Mass Destruction - Boing ...
- London restaurant serves WWII rationing cuisine
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.