• Sir Leaks-a-Lot: "I'm not promiscuous, I just really like women."
• But Julian, how many women? "A gentleman never tells."
• Assange and Guardian no longer besties. If chatter circulating in the mediasphere today is to be believed, Assange is, like, so super pissed at the Guardian for leaking details of sex assault allegations. This, of course, follows Assange being so super pissed at John Burns at the New York Times, so super pissed at Wired News' Kevin Poulsen, and any number of other reporters who published critical or unflattering information (you may note he isn't talking to us, either). Anyway, he granted a tell-all interview to Guardian rival The Times which you can't read, because you aren't going to pay the paywall.
• Dude has a book deal.
• "People affiliated with our organisation have already been assassinated," Assange tells the BBC. Huh? No more details provided on that one. UPDATE: Assange was referring to this.
• Eye-roll: "I was handed a card by one of my black prison guards. It said, 'I only have two heroes in the world: Dr. (Martin Luther) King, and you,'" he told the newspaper. "That is representative of 50 percent of people."
• Greg Mitchell at The Nation is still live-blogging Wikileaks-related news, including the Assange-dramz and the more substantive concerns about the contents of the leaks, and related issues of censorship and openness.
Anarchic Adjustment was a pioneering streetwear brand and artist collective that emerged from the London punk-skate-BMX-Xerox art scene in the mid-1980s and spread like a virus when founder Nick Philip moved to San Francisco and immersed himself in the early cyberculture. Immediately, Anarchic Adjustment became the clothier-of-choice for the likes of DJ Mixmaster Morris, Joi […]
Modal VR, the new stealth startup co-founded by Atari and Chuck E. Cheese creator, has opened the doors a crack. According to Bushnell, their portable VR system is built for business applications (even though the demo video shows, you guessed it, a game). “We want to help enterprises solve problems by looking at them from […]
From self-driving cars to stock market predicting software to the recommendations you get on Amazon and Netflix, machine learning is at the core of modern technology. You could find yourself building technology that is literally changing the world with the skills you’ll learn in The Complete Machine Learning Bundle. This bundle of 10 courses includes 406 lessons that will teach […]
This Python Mega Course will help you learn to code by teaching you to build 10 real-world apps that each highlight a unique use of Python.Job prospects for coders are still growing steadily—and with Python being one of the most popular coding languages out there today, it’s important for job seekers to demonstrate a widespread understanding of the […]
The Atmos R2 may be bigger than the brand’s previously-released vapes, but we argue that in this case it’s definitely a good thing. A bigger heating chamber means more room for packing it full. And the bigger battery means longer, more fulfilling vape sessions. In fact, you can use the Atmos R2 for up to about 25 […]