Crocheted Greedo

12 Responses to “Crocheted Greedo”

1. Mister44 says:

If they made a Boba Fett I’d have to get the pattern and yarn and lock my wife in a room until she was done.

I’ve been toying with the idea to make bounty hunter nesting dolls…

2. satn says:

Doesn’t look like she’ll be selling anything today, not with her website killed by BB traffic heh

3. cinemajay says:

Yep, she was instantly boinged.

4. tcv says:

Awww. I wouldn’t shoot first, that’s for sure.

5. Grey Devil says:

Lol. Way to go there BoingBoing, instantly murdering people’s site’s one blog post at a time ;)

The Greedo amigurumi is very impressive though, i really love all the attention to detail that went into making it. Wonder if the maker sells the pattern for it, if not then they totally should.

6. sbarnes2 says:

I don’t want to be a party pooper, but I have seen so many Star Wars/Mario/PacMan/various referential arts and crafts. I have seen enough Star Wars to last me a lifetime. BB should feature more original designs when it comes to arts n crafts, less references to pop culture.

• speedreeder says:

sbarnes2: y’know you are right, there is too much Star Wars/Mario/Pacman stuff being posted. I also think that the people at Boing Boing should stretch out a little and go for some new and original designs that aren’t some media/marketing construction. It’s really cool to see what people do with the stuff from their childhood, but there are all kinds of crazy new ideas that should be featured!

(For the record I really do love all the old video game stuff, and while I’m pretty sick of Star Wars, this Greedo is pretty cute!)

Han, I just want to discuss this like rational crocheted adults. No need to get all shooty.

8. speedreeder says:

Greedo was one of my favorite old school action figures. This takes Greedo to the next level.
    Pure awesome!

Okay, okay…. we’ve caught up! Open for orders again. Thanks for all your support and love. You know who you are.

BackyardBirderWa (aka http://www.LoofahYourLife.com)

I’m crocheting as fast as I can! If you want one of any of them, you can send us a message via the contact page and we’ll let you know when I’m caught up enough to take more orders. Thanks for the support and comments…. a pattern would be great, but that would mean I had time to write it out!

BackyardBirderWa (aka http://www.LoofahYourLife.com)

crocheted greedo didn’t shoot first!