For people who still think it's important to shower with soap, this is neat: a piggybacking soap bar system. When the bar of soap becomes a sliver, you just stick it into the hollow part of a new bar of Stack soap.
- I haven't used soap or shampoo in a year, and it's awesome: personal experiment update
- 18 months without soap or shampoo: success!
- Another look at soap and science
- Using a rock instead of soap
- Body washing with water alone
- Clean, Soap-Free Living: Here Comes the Science
- Burning With Pride: How I Gave Up Spatulas and Learned to Embrace Pain