Cutest video you'll see all day of penguins flying on a plane

20 Responses to “Cutest video you'll see all day of penguins flying on a plane”

1. rrh says:

Penguins can’t fly! PENGUINS CAN’T FLY!

2. Penguins on a plane? I’ve had it with these cute goddamn penguins on a plane.

3. ahecht says:

Those look like African or Magellanic penguins to me. Surrounding them with crushed ice is a bit cruel, as they rarely encounter temperatures below freezing in their natural habitat.

4. avoision says:

Can’t remember if it’s already been posted to BB, but San Diego’s Sea World has a penguin cam, featuring about 300 penguins. Found via Metafilter.

5. Michael Sheehan says:

I’ve HAD IT with these MOTHERF***ING PENGUINS on this MOTHERF***ING PLANE!

6. penguinchris says:

(^_^)

In case anyone hasn’t seen this classic internet video: penguin wears backpack to fish market and brings fish home, by himself

7. Alex Schneider says:

I’m just happy they didn’t get double-tapped by some pervy air marshal type.

• social_maladroit says:

I just hope that Penny’s still able to lay viable eggs after going through the TSA’s body scanner.

8. irksome says:

I’m torn between “All those people who’ve ever said, ‘Yeah sure, when penguins fly’ are in a heap of trouble” or “The terrorists have won”.

9. davechua says:

Alec Baldwin? They replaced David Attenborough with him?

10. Wait. Flightless birds are OK but cupcakes in jars are no good? And if I fly with my kid, I gotta put her in a CAR SEAT! But hese over-sized orca jigs get to WANDER AROUND THE PLANE? What if they have box cutters in their cloacae?

11. CrivenS says:

Wait american Frozen Planet is narrated by Baldwin?

Man you guys miss out on the the real deal then:

12. Damn, now I want pet penguins!  Bet the cat and dog would hate them but the waddling and the following is damn cute.

On video at least.

13. EH says:

You might want to use a picture that can be viewed.