21 Responses to “Funny video series "Old Jews Telling Jokes" returns with all-new, even older elders telling even funnier jokes”

1. WaylonWillie says:

In case you decided not to bother, the bull joke is worth sitting through the Chevy ad….

2. Preston Sturges says:

I heard Buddy Hacket tell a great joke about two old Jewish hypochondriacs discussing herpes.  It ends like this:

-From what I reading here, Moshi, you’ve got nothing to worry about.
    -Why? Why is that, Saul?
    -Well, Moshi,  it says right here, herpes is a disease of the Gentiles.

3. workin says:

Thanks, humor good medicine. And with Xeni’s infectious positivity along with these clever jokers we’ll all be around and able to tell our own stories. Tell me a good zinger future Xeni ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

4. Alan Wexelblat says:

Oh that’s wonderful. Reminds me of my grandmother who delighted in telling us all slightly risque’ jokes. Being the matron of the family she could get away with it.

5. Rich Keller says:

ROFLMTO: Rolling on floor, laughing my tuchus off.

6. slowtiger says:

OK, please write it down for a non-native speaker: what do they put in the bull’s butt?

7. If that gentleman is 102, then MY life is the joke! >_<

8. TrollyMcTrollington says:

My 3G is not liking these, or else they’re slashdotted.

9. strangefriend says:

I heard the bull story on Pe Te’s Cajun Bandstand on KPFT, told by a Cajun comedian.

10. Brainspore says:

First: “Old Jews Telling Jokes”
    Then: “Older Jews Telling Funnier Jokes”
    Next: “Dead Jews who absolutely bring the house down.

11. ROSSINDETROIT says:

See, people used to have to entertain each other in person.  Compare: captioned pictures of cats.  I aspire to be one of these cranky old dudes who makes everyone roll their eyes at family gatherings.

12. Ian G says:

Did you know the Jewish population and the Native American population are functionally equivalent in the United States? Random “The More You Know….”

13. PeaceLove says:

I used to love that site but the “one commercial per joke” ratio makes it unwatchable, imo. Sad.