KFC Loves Gays, starring John Goodman as Col. Sanders (video parody)

36 Responses to “KFC Loves Gays, starring John Goodman as Col. Sanders (video parody)”

1. theophrastvs says:

That’s delightful, of course, (who can’t like John Goodman?)  …but is that actually sanctioned by KFC?  because i think i see a couple dozen trademarks there  (“you don’t understand the laws surrounding satire, do ya?”  …thought i did…hm)

2. steve heath says:

I think I just got damaged…stuff is oozzing outta my ears and it ain’t the colonels gravy. It feels good though.
    You’re Right Xeni, of all the boresome crap thats flopping around over this non-issue this is the best! I wonder how long it’ll take before this chick-fil-a crap shows up as a campaign talking point?

3. gamma9 says:

Nice use of stereotypes.

4. Boundegar says:

I kept expecting to see him in an eyepatch, a-sellin Bibles…

5. BombBlastLightingWaltz says:

Hey, I’m a money mouth and didn’t even know it. Think I might be gay or at the lest Bisexual.

6. The Chemist says:

I love Goodman as a villain. Authentically creepy as all get out. Forget Barton Fink for a moment, I first realized this when he elevated the otherwise ho-hum Fallen for a few minutes during the climax.

7. Pat Riot says:

stereotypes do more harm than good(man).

8. retchdog says:

chicken can get messy; be sure to bring along a p-p-p-pocketful of hawthornes.

9. marilove says:

Speaking of John Goodman, I accidentally caught the very last episode of  Roseanne  and for some reason I actually watched it.  And then I regretted it.

That entire last season does not exist.  It’s a dream in my brain.
    DAN CONNOR NEVER DIED.  Nope.  Never.  Dan Connor is still alive and happy in TV Land.

10. littlebrother says:

I feel slightly bad about this. The now named KFC, the corporation bought out the man portrayed. Colonel Sanders, didn’t like what they’d done with the whole thing but they owned him. He moved to Canada and donated generously to Canada’s Universal Health System. As I remember he has at least one Hospital wing named after him.

11. Wingnut says:

KFC = hot cock

12. Wingnut says:

That last meme is gerbiling through the internets as we speak….

13. Marc Mielke says:

The only thing better would be a pro-gay ad from Los Pollos Hermanos.

14. Drabula says:

Thank goodness as a vegetarian I don’t have to suffer the moral dilemma of where to consume shitty processed chicken food. (the part where he candidly confesses he really doesn’t give a shit was the best bit)

15. Psychiatrist says:

This guy is his personal driver!

16. Brings to mind the controversy some time back here in Aus about Hungry Jacks (Burger King) selling halal food. Another chain Nandos (who definitely target the muslim market) ran advertisements capitalizing on indecision from their competition.

17. alex says:

Not actually that funny. Seemed to run out of ideas for the skit half way through.

18. joeposts says:

Wasn’t sure what to expect, now I’m not sure what I watched.

But it made me LOL.

19. Dan Hibiki says:

just got a  Barton Fink flashback…

20. Charles Céleste Hutchins says:

Not actually funny. I read something today about how it was possible for somebody to be in favour of same sex marriage and still be homophobic. This should be their example film.

21. Brainspore says:

This week, millions of Chik-Fil-A supporters chose to demonstrate their disapproval of homosexual relations by gobbling down an astounding number of cocks.

22. Teller says:

Having a meaningful social issue served up in a chicken sandwich is worthy of Joe Heller.

23. vanka says:

The gay rights movement could be sped up considerably if businesses would declare their stance on gay rights.  Whether or not they are for or against, or Whether or not businesses legitimately do support gay rights or simply want that customer base, it would force businesses to choose one side or the other.  Money talks.

24. robcat2075 says:

I didn’t click “funny” on that one either.  A lot of tired gay stereotypes.

25. laukarlueng says:

“KFC Loves Gays”? “Anti-gay Chick-fil-A”? I thought corporations weren’t people? Isn’t that the opinion of most of the contributors here?