Custom zombie portraits

10 Responses to “Custom zombie portraits”

1. Rob, You did a custom zombie portrait of my teenage sons for Christmas about 4 years ago. I can’t even begin to tell you how great they turned out! Needless to say, it was something they didn’t have. It’s still the first thing they show their friends. In the next few years we will be having weddings and new daughter-in-laws. At that time we plan on a full family zombie portrait. Take care of your hands my man. There are quite a few of us!
    Andrea- Texas

2. e40200287 says:

This artist doesn’t know about anatomy.

• Guest says:

You don’t know about art.

• e40200287 says:

The idea is good, but the execution is poor. I am illustrator myself, and I see myriads of mistakes here. Teeth are all wrong, for example. Trained eye see this, average people don’t. But it disgusts. It’s like, you know, someone showing you his homeprint book, and you see his horrible choice of font (eg Comic Sans) and typography is all wrong, but everybody else see nothing wrong.

•  Wow, tell ya what anonymous “illustrator”, let ME critique YOUR awesome, brilliant, well known drawings and we’ll see what I come up with. It’s like, you know, someone saying someone’s art sucks but never having to be called on their own art because they hide behind a facade. Gee, it’s a good thing thousands of people, publishers, musicians, and celebrities, and other artist friends of mine who are also wildly successful, don’t have your amazing “trained eye” or I’m sure they would see me for the fraud that I am, Whew!

• e40200287 says:

I’m glad for you, that you have appreciation, we all need it. But every artist also needs to develop, to grow. I believe you will master your skills further. And, maybe, in five years or less you will be able to see your nowadays anatomical mistakes. Sorry, if I insulted you.

3. Ian Wood says:

AR MNMHRNMMNGB RHAAMNMNRa ANGAHRRa A BZHRRBGRAARBG MNARBMHA BGHARRZ, BNMBG mRa MBARNGHARRZ HABBHA RHRBGBGHAGB ANGB mRa mNMRZZZMNHA ZZHRHRRGBARNABGARHRN ARRZ BBHARRa BZHRHRR.

4. caipirina says:

I am surprised there isn’t an app for that yet :D

5. Too graphic. I like more artsy ones like jack larson

6. buddy66 says:

There’s something culturally creepy about our zombie mania. George Romero has much to answer for.