Now with an orchestra: Drunk woman on YouTube upset over Obama

53 Responses to “Now with an orchestra: Drunk woman on YouTube upset over Obama”

1. Poetic justice – everybody is sharing her shit now.

• Stacey Hall says:

If you go to her facebook page she is threatening everyone for sharing her video in which she whines that no one shares her videos. Claims she’s going to sue everyone for copyright infringement lol!

• Aeron Michaelangelo says:

It seems that after all these years there is now a karmic rubber-band system in place to shut down anyone being an exceptional dick on the internet. I love it.

2. joe k. says:

Even with the soothing music I can only listen to about 2 minutes of it.

3. She’s a peach… ain’t she? No wonder no one would share her stuff before. (Embarrassing)

4. Warren_Terra says:

Now I’m curious what Scott Johnson or similar could do with this, performed by the Kronos Quartet or similar.

… it occurs to me, I only actually know two Scott Johnson pieces, both from Kronos albums, both quite old now, and like both of them. I should check out what he’s been up to.

5. GawainLavers says:

In the background…is that the sound of the world’s tiniest violin?

6. KWillets says:

That’s the best piece on viral marketing I’ve heard all year.

7. Sounds like Deadwood’s Calamity Jane.

8. JProffitt71 says:

“It’s a bit hard to change your mind once you have been convinced on something long ago.”

She has no idea how right she is, it is depressing.

9. Pardon me while I go make so very many epic ringtones.

10. medontlivenoprahsworld says:

She must be a wonderful neighbor.

11. Culturedropout says:

Wow.  “Get off the internet!”  LOL!  Made my day!  I love the sound of LOONS in the evening.  She doesn’t even know what “socialist” means.

• Boundegar says:

Socialist means bad.  Obama is bad.  It follows by logic that Obama is a Socialist.

In the same way, one can prove that he is a Nazi from Kenya, and an Atheist Muslim.  See how simple it is?

• headcode says:

What I don’t get is just what the Republicans could possibly have been upset about these past four years.  There are a good many of us who had come to think of Obama as George Bush’s third term, what with even more secret government, etc.

I guess it really IS just all about getting your candidate in the office no matter what the issues really are.

• Jelly Bean Raider says:

Until this video.. I had no idea she owned the net!

12. Nell Anvoid says:

I had to get myself another highball to get through this. And then another.

She’s right though. I need to get off the f***ing Internet.

13. HubrisSonic says:

I love you BoingBoing…

14. Local__Man says:

Here in Colorado this is another reason to (legally) burn one. Good stuff.

15. KWillets says:

If you’re experienced in politics, you’ll know shot glasses are not used with ice cubes.

16. hymenopterid says:

I just realized this is intended to be her audition for Fox.

17. Keith Benoit says:

Xeni, I don’t think that was a shot glass we heard. Most shot glasses are too small for ice. And I’m guessing that most wouldn’t hold enough booze for angry lady.

• gwailo_joe says:

I’m thinking rocks glass…thus the tinkling of the delicious, cooling ice cubes.

It was the shots (one after another) that filled said glass :D

18. Yay, it’s a rightwing Raleigh’s Soliloquy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok4gu2n5y2Q

19. Sagodjur says:

Any chance for an autotune version or maybe some dubstep?

And I just figured it out that her voice reminds me of Mimi from the Drew Carey show…

20. poorang says:

I swear I thought this was Melissa McCarthy for a second, I cannot believe she is serious!

21. gwailo_joe says:

Nice remix…but like most here, I can only take so much (very little actually).

Truly a quality rant, and I have experimented frequently with the drunken tirade…election night, this women was ON.  Strong work!

However, since I’m not on her side (naturally), I can only smile when she asks if I am satisfied… the answer is yeah thanks, I am a little bit.

But when a diatribe of righteous fury calms to ‘I’m sad and no one listens to me’…I’m out.

Don’t need to wallow in the misfortune of others, I can manufacture plenty of my own.

22. Hosidax says:

I think I’m in love…  motherf*kers.

23. boise427 says:

It is difficult to be concerned, saddened and aroused at the same time, but this chick has done it.

24. skyhawk1 says:

Wait a minute is that Palin? She quite articulate when drunk. This just made my day! LOL

25. Florian Bösch says:

I wish we could have that narrated with Morgan Freemans voice :)

26. Jason Allen says:

LOL “Health care might be free soon” Well if this is bad I would love to live in a society that has social Health care!!

Wait I do, I live in Germany and my kids have Health care and I pay taxe, and I am American!!! and a 3 time combat Veteran

27. gijoel says:

Can we get Betty White to read this?

28. Pokemon Otis says:

Well worth listening to the end when she describes her dinner: Chips and cheese dip, beer, cigarettes and butterscotch Schnapps.

29. Jelly Bean Raider says:

THAT.. is some weapons grade stupid!

30. Dave Faris says:

Well, let’s see … we had the Rove video on election night, disputing Fox’s call for Obama winning the election (denial) … now this one (anger). I presume we’ll soon have videos of them displaying bargaining, depression and ultimate acceptance, right?

31. Ian G says:

Made it to the end. Not sure if I won or lost though……

32. joshuack says:

Couldn’t listen to the whole thing, but: The music sounds cool, straight out of The Incredibles or a how-to video on Covered Wagon Building. As for the star of the show, she sounds like she has a baguette stuck in her throat.  Raaaaanch party!

33. wrecksdart says:

I tried to listen the other day and couldn’t handle it.  Today…well, apparently she lives alone.  Shocker.  And yes, you’re welcome for your chips, beer, and cheese dip, unhinged lady.

34. jackbird says:

The diatribe around 3:30 is especially epic.

35. Arys says:

I had to listen to this to make sure she’s not a relative… :-/

36. Lori Smith says:

NO WIRE HANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. Katie Lacy says:

MY GODDAMN BUTTERSCOTCH SCHNAPPS

38. Mattttes says:

she sound just like Calamity Jane in Deadwood

39. I swear, listening to it I feel like I’m making fun of the mentally ill.  It makes me feel bad about myself.