Elfquest: Nameless worries

Page 11 of The Final Quest: Prologue is published online-first for the first time here at Boing Boing. First time reader? You're a few issues behind.

Published 8:00 am Mon, Nov 19, 2012

About the Author

Conceived in the heat of creativity early 1977. Born in the throes of Ypsilantean adversity on February 28, 1978. Entering that long golden afternoon even now.

More at Boing Boing

The new life of dead trees

Dani Tinker, with the National Wildlife Federation, on the wonderful weird things growing in that felled log out back.

Geometry Dash: jump, fly and flip your way through dangerous passages

This episode of Apps for Kids is brought to you by Shoparoo - start earning for your school today.

7 Responses to “Elfquest: Nameless worries”

1. Vickie Voersaa says:

O_o

2. Tavie says:

Oh… she just doesn’t like babies. I know lots of adults like that.

3. Wendy Fowler says:

Ember’s feeling left out…she wants to know recognition…

• cjporkchop says:

Not necessarily. Perhaps she just doesn’t care for the diaper-wearing set. I certainly have more fun around kids that are old enough that I can see the little gears turning in their heads.

4. Ember tags her posts #childfree…

Love Pike telling Krim not to stick her foot in it! LOL!

5. Nancy Eckert says:

I think this is the first time I’ve seen Sust in color–I assumed his hair was the same blonde shade as Krim’s. He looks a lot like Greywolf here! Which makes sense, if you’ve read the spoilers in “Kahvi…”

6. David Miz says:

I think it’s a great little bit of character detail that Ember isn’t comfortable around tiny babies.  It makes perfect sense given her “tomboy-ish” personality.   I also love that she’s sporting some blue-green elfin eyeshadow to match her eyes, just like her mom and Nightfall do.