16 Responses to “A friendly reminder: if you like Boing Boing the blog, join us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+”

1. Lorna Marrison says:

Why?

2. bcsizemo says:

I’m expecting by the week’s end to see a post about Facebook and why it sucks some more…

Besides BB, being the collection of wonderful things that it is, can only serve to make FB a better place.

3. Scott Elyard says:

Two out of three: not bad. (Of course, before I saw this post, it was one of three, which is not as not bad as it is now.)

4. fireshadow says:

I would join the Google Plus community, but I do not like how community posts are put into your home feed.  Right now I see a post from another community in the middle of posts from my friends.  It is dated nine days ago.  And yes, it appeared in my home feed when it was initially posted.

5. ZedZero says:

Would that not waste a huge amount of time doing the same thing 4 times over?

6. mjd says:

And if you like chocolate cake, why not stab yourself in the eye with a rusty fork? I suppose this is the obvious next step after using Disqus for comments. Soon there will be only one website. So much more convenient than all those little ones we had to control ourselves, joined by “links”. Honestly, what were we thinking? I for one welcome our data-mining overlords, who both keep and know our secrets.

• SamSam says:

Thanks for making me snarf. I’m going to have to use this line in the future…

7. stinkypetethepirate says:

I do have Boing Boing in one of my circles on Google+ but I notice, Boing Boing hasn’t posted anything since June…