South London bridge loves Boing Boing

14 Responses to “South London bridge loves Boing Boing”

1. Anyone know where in South London?

• tolstoy says:

Flat Iron Square, SE1 – Just round the corner from me. Funny, a mate of mine took a snap of this when I pointed it out and sent it to you, but he aint called Luke. Not certain why I’m telling you that, maybe I’m trying to work up some conspiracy theory.

2. peregrinus says:

I love BINGOBINGO!

3. Dean Putney says:

There may or may not be a few Jackhammer Jill stickers stuck up around New York, San Francisco and Tokyo… and maybe Rome and Paris? I forget.

4. dogmatique says:

I also wish to know whereabouts this is situated!

5. Jonathan Martin says:

I’ve lived in South London, and was sure I recognized this. So I thought I’d have a quick check on Google Maps to confirm.

Turns out I was utterly wrong but – about 2 hours later – I now reckon it’s a railway bridge over Union Street in Southwark:

I now have a deeper appreciation of the number of rivets on various viaducts around where I live, and I can go to bed. Yay!

6. tylerkaraszewski says:

“(Not that we condone this sort of thing)”
    I think Xeni would.

• Kimmo says:

I’m telling you to go out and vandalise property in our name.

I repeat, I’m not telling you to go out and vandalise property in our name.

; )

7. Cory Doctorow says:

Wait, there’s a south London? I assumed that south of the river it was all feral rats and stuff. You know, like Knightsbridge.

8. bobk says:

Please, let’s not encourage this!

9. tw1515tw says:

It might be a Baggies fan –  a supporter of West Bromwich Albion FC. Boing Boing is part of their lexicon when they celebrate their team scoring a goal.

It’s on the cusp between hipster-central Borough Market and gritty geezer Sarf-Lahnden, so it’s hard to tell which Boing Boing they are referring to.