Muzzle-suppressor shot glasses

22 Responses to “Muzzle-suppressor shot glasses”

1. fuzzyfuzzyfungus says:

So tacticool that you don’t even need ice…

2. jimkirk says:

Hmm, when I was a kid, we had some anodized aluminum tumblers.  I still remember the metallic taste they imparted to everything.  Hopefully they’ve fixed that by now, and for $50 a shot.

3. Version 2.0 should have a (slightly raised) glass bottom and be fully functional when mounted on a barrel.

4. fergus1948 says:

Well now, there ain’t nothin’ much finer than drinkin’ from somethin’ that reminds you of the power of your own personal arsenal of death-dealin’ hardware, now is there!?

Could I also fix it to the end of my (insert your own preferred instrument of self-defence/assault/penis-substitute here.) ?

5. Aw, I envisioned shot glasses that look like the thing they put over Hannibal Lecter’s mouth when they wheeled him into the courtroom.

6. SedanChair says:

Flash suppressor. It suppresses flash. It screws onto the muzzle.

7. Neural Kernel says:

I think that for recreational intoxication, basic camp chores and home defense you’d be far better served by a Pipe Tomahawk ;)

8. Matt Lewis says:

Yuck. Now you can have a metallic taste and a side of alzheimer’s with every shot.

9. nerdalert2 says:

It’s actually a flash hider, not a suppressor.

• Chipsa says:

Flash suppressor is a perfectly legit term for it. Muzzle suppressor, on the other hand, isn’t (there’s flash and sound suppressors, which work differently).

10. Mister44 says:

$200? Good god they are proud of some milled aluminum.

11. Eric Dobratz says:

Not really sure that putting a flash suppressor (or something that looks like it) in your mouth/up to your face is necessarily a good idea.  Particularly when drinking heavily…