Susan says: "While at the Austin City Limits music festival this past weekend, I came across a rather terrifying version of Spongebob. Even his frosted gum ball eyes are terrifying, reminiscent of a crawfish. Not two things I like to think of together, crawfish and popsicles! I was hoping you could find some joy in the disturbing frosty treat."
• Tweety Bird popsicle doesn't look like Tweety Bird
• Ice cream patent wars in the 1930s
• Expertly produced Korean red bean ice cream fish
• Ice cream treat resembles heinous murderer
• An exquisite popsicle that puts all other ice cream bars to shame