Today was Camping Day at Boing Boing Gadgets. Steven and Lisa took some friends and two cars full of gear to Lake Mendocino and churned out a series of reviews, including:
* Sleeping bags and technical blankets;
* An ultra-light tent and an ultra-roomy tent;
* Camping gear for dogs;
* iPhone apps for camping;
* A car tarp;
* A solar-powered briefcase and power hub;
* A gravity-based water filter; and
* 10 non-gadget essentials to take with you on a car camping trip.
Other stories on the site today include a video of a better British power plug, Joel's analysis of why the reseller market for the iPhone 3G is a lot like that of used Macs, and Lisztomania!