Here's a portable office built into an oversized repro of a vintage steamer trunk — it's a movable workspace you can take on the QEII or sail off with on a zeppelin.
Crafted by antiques dealer and furniture maker Timothy Oulton of London, our oversized steamer trunk armoire is configured as an ingeniously designed secretary.
* Reproduction antique steamer trunk
* Handmade of distressed vintage cigar leather over a solid wood frame
* Aniline-dyed leather has an antiqued, vintage look
* Accented with over 3,000 hand-hammered brass nailheads
* Features a pull-down desktop and multiple drawers, cubbies, wire management and bookshelves
* Lined in leather-edged canvas
* Stands on wheels for mobility and closes for storage and privacy