Does your 1947 tenement apartment suffer from the kind of disease-bearing insects that thrive in filth? Why not protect your children from this infectious influence by wallpapering every surface with DDT-impregnated wall-paper? It's hygienic and stylish! Available with Disney trademarks!
- EPA's most-wanted fugitives – Boing Boing
- Air New Zealand plane passengers "fumigated alive" – Boing Boing
- Wallpaper designed by Mark Mothersbaugh – Boing Boing
- Atomic age wallpaper – Boing Boing
- Wallpaper from Disney World's Polynesian resort – Boing Boing
- Wallpapered furniture Boing Boing
- Warped custom wallpaper – Boing Boing