Michael Geist sez, "The day after the Canadian government introduced the Canadian DMCA, I spoke at the GRAND Annual Conference in Ottawa. While the full talk discussed recent attempts at copyright reform, I've pulled the discussion on C-32 into its own video. The 16 minute talk – a combination of slides and audio (recorded off an iPhone so excuse the quality) – breaks down the major elements in the bill, including the some of the good elements and the huge problem with the digital lock provisions."
- Canada's DMCA, dissected
- Canada's DMCA was designed to "satisfy US demand"
- Canada's Heritage Minister ready to bring back DMCA-style …
- 7 Copyright Questions for Canada's DMCA Minister
- Canadian Prime Minister promises to enact a Canadian DMCA in six …
- Tweet-sized letters of protest over Canadian DMCA, ACTA