The US Transport Security Agency has joined with other defenders of liberty, such as the governments of Iran and Syria, and has added a censorwall to its network that blocks "controversial opinion." Apparently the TSA's crack operatives are impressionable, easily gulled types who are at danger of becoming jihadis, polys, or possibly even liberals if they are exposed to "controversy."
The email does not specify how the TSA will determine if a website expresses a "controversial opinion."
There is also no explanation as to why controversial opinions are being blocked, although the email stated that some of the restricted websites violate the Employee Responsibilities and Conduct policy.
The TSA did not return calls seeking comment by publication time.
- What the TSA's new body scanner images look like
- TSA endangers child's life by contaminating his feeding tube …
- TSA searches, detains 5 year old because his name was on no-fly …
- TSA to punish fliers for facecrime
- US Customs TSA confiscating laptops
- The TSA Does Not Like Your Luggage
- Moment of TSA surrealist zen @ LAX: Xeni
- TSA "behavior detection" is wrong more than 99 percent of the time …