Something Awful's "WTF D&D?!" column held a contest for its readers, asking them to send in entries for an "Erotic Monster Manual." Lots to like here, but the bikini-clad gelatinous cube by Mason takes the cake (or the jelly mould).
- Exclusive Gallery: Dungeons and Dragons 4.0's "D&D Insider …
- Flowchart: How D&D is a gateway drug to every flavor of nerdiness …
- Ultimate D&D-playing dungeon. And I do mean "ultimate."
- Original D&D art from 1974: our craptastic nerd origins
- Writers describe the positive impact of D&D on their lives
- No D&D for US prison inmate serving life
- Election 08 as a Dungeons and Dragons campaign