The biggest leak of all this week: a document from a television news consultancy that lists words and phrases reporters should use to add a sense of (OMG!) urgency to TV news reports.
Do they sound familiar to you?
Here is a sample:
* take a live look behind me
* but after we told you…we kept asking
* we've been talking about this in the last hour
* we want to give you the very latest
* we are going to stay on this story every step of the way
* we have new information for you as soon as anything happens
* we are following this closely and are making sure you don't miss anything
* we are going to stay on this story night and day
* we are not stopping with our coverage until this story is done