The second-best thing you can do with a Raspberry Pi is rig it inside a keyboard to recreate the perfect home computing experience of the 8-bit era. Raspberry Pi evidently knows this, because its new Rasperry Pi 400 is exactly that. It's a 4GB Raspberry Pi 4 in a compact keyboard case, with all the hard breakout work built-in: video, ethernet, storage, USB A and C, and a matching mouse. The $70 price tag is very nice too, though you'll have to have it shipped from a UK retailer.
- A Raspberry Pi 400 computer
- Our official USB mouse
- Our official USB-C power supply
- An SD card with Raspberry Pi OS pre-installed
- A micro HDMI to HDMI cable
- The official Raspberry Pi Beginner's Guide