Ellen Forney of Lustlab

8 Responses to “Ellen Forney of Lustlab”

1. Agent 86 says:

“Sex is just stupid for the most part”

…says the man who isn’t getting any!

Creating more people (very little people, granted) is just about the least stupid act you can accomplish in life. Every other act hinges on the fact that there will be a next generation to use and/or appreciate the outcome.

So, having a little fun while partaking in the most creative act possible? Double-Plus-Un-Stupid. Frankly I’m surprised that the whole “sex is unnatural, sex is bad” attitude still exists, when those who think otherwise simply must be having more children!

2. Kyle Armbruster says:

I’m with Jeff. Sex is boring. It’s cool for the first few years you do it, but after awhile you realize that it’s never going to be appreciably different (especially if you’re married–and that’s not a complaint about marriage–I am giddily married), and you find other things to occupy your time and mind.

Middle age and the hormone dips it brings couldn’t go a long way to explain these feelings, I’m sure. Yeah. That’s it. It’s just boring. I’m not getting old.

3. Jeff says:

Takuan, you can use a harness all by yourself? Why, aren’t you just a little monkey!

No, really, I like this site because it’s better than most, not because it’s as stupid as most. Sex is just stupid for the most part and there’s enough of it out there! Sex and Death sex and death…

4. Jeff says:

Monday morning stupid sex ads! Gosh, Boing Boing, I do not think online, kinky sex ads is really a Wodnderful thing. Most of us know there are a million shades of sexual weirdness out there, and quite frankly, I don’t want to seek it out. This place needs to be better than all the other shit-sites. Please don’t lower the bar, but rather, raise it up a notch or two, please.

5. tonkatrucker says:

@Jeff

C’mon the sex ads themselves aren’t the point but the humorous and artistic interpretation thereof are . Who couldn’t love Chewbacca looking for a public dry-hump?!

6. Halloween Jack says:

Jeff: Sorry, chum, but I think that your rose-colored glasses are a little smudged; this isn’t even the first time that Forney’s latest book has been mentioned on BB. I say, keep the humorous smut coming, and if it all gets a bit too much for you, there’s always icanhazcheezburger.com.

7. Takuan says:

oh Jeff! sorry, but,ah… can you check under the bed for my harness? Thanks!

8. pauldrye says:

H. Jack, you better not be dissin’ I Can Has Cheezburger….