Haunted Mansion home office

6 Responses to “Haunted Mansion home office”

1. WA says:

What a truly unfortunate choice of desk and chairs! I’m afraid they rather ruin the atmosphere, at least in the pictures. It’s strange that one would go to such trouble in some matters, and then appear to entirely ignore one’s own intentions on such a central feature of the room.

The recessed lighting is also ill-advised, and seems unnecessary given the numerous lights already there.

2. devophill says:

I would imagine the choice of desk was limited; it is an animation desk and I don’t imagine they come in many styles. Also, I bet he’s got plans to replace the chairs at some point. (I know I would.)

3. Agent 86 says:

Is this thread actually stretching, or is it your imagination?

4. BritSwedeGuy says:

I find pretending to talk into your mobile phone whilst actually taking photos with it works fine – just remember to disable the shutter sound ;)

Lovely room. Silly humans, how rude your comments are. This is not an attraction but a working office space and a very well made one at that. The chairs can be covered with some other fabric and perhaps some creative refinishing of the desks. But, for a work space it is totaly terrific. I am green with envy. Be nice! Cheers!

6. PennyRielly says:

This office reminds me of a friend of mine. His name is Garner holt and he as had a business creating animatronics since he was fifteen. He is one of the most unusual and nicest people you would ever meet. He can be so funny! Any way he does a lot of work for Disney and just finnished the Nemo submarine ride over at Disneyland. He told me once that people get caught leaving the cremated remains of their loved ones in the Pirates of the Carribean ride(so don’t trail your hands in the water there.)Also they have been caught doing this in the Haunted Mansion–talk about loving a place to death! The office here would not be complete without an urn of some sort!