Cartoon depicts what went on in the NSA's wiretapping room at AT&T

12 Responses to “Cartoon depicts what went on in the NSA's wiretapping room at AT&T”

1. minTphresh says:

badass cartoonist+mexican ska=WIN!

2. Foolster41 says:

cool cartoon, and good soundtrack, though I was mostly thinking through the entire video. “Come on, I want to see the cartoon.”, not that the process wasn’t cool. I’m kind of impatient like that though.

3. John Hell says:

Dang Hugh, I had no idea you were so talented. Very cool. When do you want to come do that to my classroom?

Mexican ska? Sounds French to me, and their website has a .fr domain. Definitely a cool ska group.

5. Phikus says:

Nice message. Nice execution. Murals like this should be outside and accessible, additionally.

6. 100kjob says:

How amazing! I like the way he drew up the baby: right hand first, then right foot, left foot, left hand with bottle, after all these, the head and shoulder. A chubby little baby with a big burpp.

7. doublethink says:

Is the music Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra
    ?

8. FoetusNail says:

Loved the performance. LDAVIS650 – That facility better be secure. Imagine the havoc the bad guys could create if they broke in to that tap undetected. This is a movie plot component. I know the bad guys are already there, but what if the other bad guys broke in?

PS – great quote, thanks.

9. VICTOR JIMENEZ says:

Brilliant! Both video, cartoon and ska!

10. eustace says:

Beautiful baby! And we all take turns feeding it…

11. jjjj says:

Now ATT will be happy to come to your house to help you install your internet services. I wonder what else they will “install.”

12. ldavis650 says:

I work across the street from the AT&T facility at Folsom & Second Street. The facility looks like the entry to a high-security federal government building and not a communications complex at all. Cameras surround the building and the entrance looks like something you would expect when entering a maximum security prison or the Federal reserve.

“A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.”

– Gerald Ford, Presidential address to a joint session of Congress (12 August 1974)