Haunting photo-essay on rotting buildings in Detroit
Time Magazine's published a photo essay on the abandoned, rotting, magnificent buildings in Detroit by French photographers Yves Marchand and Romain Meffre. Detroit and Buenos Aires are probably the two most interesting places on the planet for me right now, because, put together, they answer the question, "What do you do when your industry and your economy utterly collapse? What happens when the numbers on the spreadsheets tell you that the bricks in the walls have no value?"
- Detroit and the future of America - Boing Boing
- Rotting textbook warehouse in Detroit - Boing Boing
- Detroit suburb takes on military contractor over alleged $2B paid ...
- Artists paint Detroit's derelict buildings Tiggeriffic Orange ...
- Detroit houses selling for less than cars - Boing Boing
- Detroit's SuperBowl bid faked the skyline - Boing Boing