Photos from abandoned clothing factory
Chris sez, "These photos were taken at the abandoned Lebow Clothing Factory in Baltimore, MD. Lebow Clothing manufactured fine suits and jackets at this factory. This building also housed a consumer outlet store. The site appears to have closed sometime in the 80's, but unfortunately, there isn't much information about why this factory was closed. Now the factory has been warped by the environment and time making for a very eerie (and interesting) location."
- Photos from Pripyat, abandoned Chernobyl workers' town - Boing Boing
- Photo gallery of Mike Tyson's abandoned house - Boing Boing
- Abandoned Prime Minister's mansion in Beirut -- infiltration ...
- Haunting photo-essay on rotting buildings in Detroit - Boing Boing
- Photos from abandoned 1901 hydroelectric power plant - Boing Boing
- Photos: Abandoned sattelite devoured by earth - Boing Boing
- Rotting ancient shipyard in Sydney Harbour: photos - Boing Boing
- Jeremy Harris's asylum photographs - Boing Boing