Read more in Music at Boing Boing

18 Responses to “(BB Video) Mighty Boosh: Live at the Roxy / Pocket Book of Boosh (pt. 4 of 4)”

1. elpajaronegro says:

Great video! I didn’t get to go to any of their shows, but this gave me an idea of how much coolness I missed. Also, the fangirl in me cannot, will not fail to mention that I am mucho upset at not seeing Noel Fielding’s glorious legs. Maybe it’s all those high heels he wears? Excellent pins.

I first was introduced to TMB about 3 years ago when a friend brought a pirated copy of Old Greg back from Europe. I have spread the love ever since.

3. Xeni Jardin says:

@ELPAJARONEGRO, +1.

I hate myself for admiring his shapely gams in that old Nannageddon nightgown. It’s so wrong.

They’re sweet guys, and wonderful talents. I’m glad we were all able to milk as much fun out of this experience as we did!

4. Lt DirtyFreq says:

Oh man I want to see that whole live show. I’m also gonna pick up the Boosh book too…. my favorite sketch from them is the “pie” skit. I showed it to my friends & they thought something was wrong with me. I then showed it to my mom, lil’ bros, & my boyfriends & they ALL loved it.

“Eating those sandwiches out of the air” … I lol’d.

It’s great to see a website and an interviewer really doing their homework and getting so much out of the Boosh. Those of us in the UK have really enjoyed and appreciated this series of interviews – it’s rare to hear questions (and therefore answers) of this quality from Noel AND Julian. And good on you for asking them about slash….hahaha!

Thanks x

7. katamari88 says:

Gorilla suit = +2

8. Xeni Jardin says:

“Where the fuck were you last night!??”

9. Cos2mwiz says:

LOVE the BOOSH! They were hilarious at Comic Con this year. Proof..

10. cuvtixo says:

I’m not surprised Korea would have monument inspired by Gary Larson- they’re culture is weird (and wonderful). Ironically, I’ve read that many fomerly malaria infested areas solved problem outbreaks through DDT. Now, areas like southeast Mexico have not found an ecological alternative.

My daughter made me watch “Journey To The Center of Punk” and “Nanageddon” and quickly converted me…I admit to being a full-on Boosh addict. Thanks for the great interview posts which have help fuel the addiction…a small window into the workings of a couple of strange minds! I want them to bring their bouncing castle to my next birthday party.

12. Bonnie says:

Thanks for this! Watching Eleanor sing was the highlight of my month! I think Boosh should be on BoingBoing TV EVERY week! ;-)

13. seminal says:

Look for the picture that says, “caption rendered unecessary”.

Its the “real” mighty bush.

14. briznog says:

Man, I’m so glad there’s video of this otherwise I’d never remember the acts they did, seeing as I was in a Beatlemania-style frenzy the whole night.

15. IWood says:

I predict that this will make no sense to a large number of people.

16. Rob Beschizza says:

Splendid

17. Doctor Popular says:

Great video, it’s as if I was there.

18. Xeni Jardin says:

@DocPop, the weird thing is, I had that feeling also, as I watched this. It’s downright spooky.