Dan sez, "Its been 40 years since the Grim Grinning Ghosts first opened their doors and invited guests into the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland. Take a look back to the beginning with Walt and the Imagineers who created the beloved attraction. From stretching rooms to hitch hiking ghosts the 999 Happy Haunts never disappoint and always invite guests to hurry back!"
Haunted Mansion Celebrates 40 Years of Happy Haunts! (Thanks, Dan!)
- Haunted Mansion spiel to be scripted - Boing Boing
- Disneyland's Haunted Mansion is getting a storyline - Boing Boing
- Disneyland Haunted Mansion costume for sale on eBay - Boing Boing
- World's greatest Haunted Mansion fan-book - Boing Boing
- Replica Haunted Mansion segment on TechTV this Weds - Boing Boing
- Haunted Mansion fly-through in Duke Nukem engine - Boing Boing
- Ambitious Haunted Mansion tattoo - Boing Boing
- Haunted Mansion home office - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.