When Senator Al Franken was confronted by an angry mob of teabagger/anti-healthcare-reform types, he calmly, rationally and intelligently talked them down, setting an example for how to conduct reasoned discourse that relies on facts and rationality rather than jingoism.
- Man bites off man's pinky during health care rally - Boing Boing
- Dr Mario agitates for universal health care in Mushroom Kingdom ...
- Health insurance versus health - Boing Boing
- HOWTO Pay for America's health insurance - Boing Boing
- Jon Stewart and Al Franken on Air America - Boing Boing
- Al Franken documentary - Boing Boing
- Al Franken on The Daily Show - Boing Boing
- Dollar a Day to Democrats for as long as Norm Coleman stalls ...
- Audioclips of Bill O'Reilly reading his bad porno novel - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.