The aptly named YouTube user Booksonmyhead made a video in which she balances 15 books on her head while reciting Pi to 100 digits and manipulating a Rubik's Cube. This young person has a real future ahead of her -- imagine how effective she'd be in running a local government!
- Reciting pi to 100000 places
- Memory tips from autistic savant
- Confabulation and brain fictions
- Rubik's Cube for the blind
- Man takes 26 years to solve Rubik's Cube
- Rubik's Cube stamp can print any letter
- Rubik's Cube album art
- Rubik's Cube as font generator
- The Last Supper recreated using 4050 Rubik's Cubes
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.