Sony Entertainment has shut down Beyonce's official YouTube site. Congrats to Sony Entertainment for wisely spending its legal dollars and working on behalf of its artists. Truly, you deserve many laws and secret treaties passed to protect your "business model" (how else could such a delicate flower survive the harsh realities of the real world?).
- Warner Music to Warner Music: You are pirates!
- Warner Music attacks babies
- Warner Music claims Lessig is a pirate, has his presentation taken ...
- PearLyrics shutown: EFF's open letter to Warner Music
- Warner Music, Universal Music, EMI & Sony-BMG voted worst ...
- Call Warner Music and complain about lawsuits and DRM
- Universal sues MySpace
- Universal music sues two video-sharing websites
- Universal Music: when we get hit with copyright damages, that's ...
- Sony BMG sues SunnComm over DRM
- Sony DRM Debacle roundup Part VI