Jeremy sez, "This fan/game modder faithfully recreated the Indiana Jones: Temple of the Forbidden Eye ride at Disneyland as part of a map pack for Left 4 Dead, a great zombie-slaying coop game from Valve. It's amazing how long and well-engineered to lessen boredom the line area is for the ride--something I didn't notice in the park itself, but which stands out when watching the video."
Yeah, that queue is not only entertaining, but it also takes you outside of the park, under the railroad berm and into the anonymous "go-away green" box in the parking lot where the ride is actually situated, along with many other later rides built after the park ran out of space (Haunted Mansion, Pirates, etc).
- Adventurer's Club from Walt Disney World recreated in painstaking ...
- Disney's Tower of Terror recreated in Half Life 2
- Disneyland model recreates Yippie invasion of 1970
- Obamabot to be installed at Disney World, will robotically cover ...
- Video: Left 4 Dead Trailer Gadgets
- Poster for a notional Left 4 Dead movie
- Left 4 Dead 2: zombie game is scarier than the original, which is ...
- Gingerbread zombies inspired by Left 4 Dead 2
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.