Disneyland Indiana Jones ride recreated as Left 4 Dead level

10 Responses to “Disneyland Indiana Jones ride recreated as Left 4 Dead level”

the bug room and rat room look better than the actual ride!

While I’m sure that’s an awesome feet of recreation, the maker couldn’t have dropped in a few zombies!??

3. Pete-O says:

The reason you do not notice the line anymore is because it was designed in the days before fastpass, where you had to wait there.

Now, they make people wait outside, as the fastpass line joins the waiting line BEFORE the temple entrance, so you zoom through what was designed to be the line.

It’s pretty sad, actually. I enjoyed the line in the days before fastpass much more than today.

Actually this is just the bonus map in the Temple of Zombies campaign. The real 3 map campaign is loaded with zombies, has a fun scavenge event, and an epic finale. It says all this in the youtube description.
    You can download it here.

5. 13tales says:

That is awesome – so brace for the inevitable Cease and Desist from Disney in 3…2…1

Amazing as far as modeling, texturing, sounds, lighting, etc. But the gameplay could be though through a little. I know there wasn’t any involved here, but this level would be extremely boring as there’s only one way through it. Great visual and audio though.

7. Cara D says:

I’ve only ridden this ride once when it first opened, and the only part that left an impression on 7 year old me was the length of the line. I even got impatient just watching the video, and he didn’t even have to wait behind anyone.

Thats pretty impressive though. I imagine the creator has probably worked as a ride operator for a few years.

8. Baldhead says:

so why exactly did he leave his flashlight OFF? Even with zombies around there’s little point to that.

9. Razzabeth says:

Sweet! I think they should have included a couple of zombies waiting in line to shoot past, though.

Ridiculously dark videos are dark.