XKCD cake

12 Responses to “XKCD cake”

1. CH says:

Yep, awesome cake, and what an awesome couple it must be that has this as their wedding cake! Congratulations, as I’m sure you are BoingBoing readers!!! :)

2. pinkcakebox says:

Out of the hundreds of cakes we did this year, this xkcd cake had the biggest fan reaction.

So, because the cake was so popular, we added it candidate for our top ten cakes of 2010.

xkcd fans can vote for this cake using the link below to get entered into a chance to win a $100 gift certificate and help out favorite cake charity Icing Smiles:

Thanks!

Jesse

3. Marius says:

It’s things like this that make you think the internet has a heart. :)

4. zootboing says:

Awwww! Wish I’d thought of this. One of the first valentines my husband gave me was made out of a printout of this cartoon. :-)

5. bjacques says:

Yeah, but Hat Guy can’t be far away…

6. Caroline says:

I wish I’d had the budget for a custom nerdy wedding cake design. We just went with three regular cakes, with Eve/Wall-E and Elastigirl/Mr. Incredible action figures for toppers.

<3 xkcd cake.

• rabidpotatochip says:

Caroline, if it makes you feel better, my wedding cake was made from a boxed mix by someone who learned how to decorate cakes not two months earlier. And (belated?) congratulations, by the way. ;)

Though after reading your comment I really wish my wife would have let me use a crazy cat lady action figure for her part of the cake.

7. Manooshi says:

Awesome!!!

8. Niklas says:

Love. ♥

best xkcd cake ever!

10. DonBoy says:

I’m especially impressed by the font.

11. Raines Cohen says:

But what does it say when you roll over it? Or in this case, eat it, one presumes, to reveal the hidden message. “Help, I’m being held prisoner inside a cake factory” seems somehow appropriate.