17 Responses to “Massive collection of animated gifs as 10-minute video: "Cache Rules Everything Around Me"”

Absolutely mesmerised me for ten minutes straight. 0_o

The worst part is when you’ve been sitting there and you realize you’ve been watching for 6 minutes, and then you mouse-over the vid to see how much longer there is, and you’re only just a little over half way done, but then instead of closing the video you just make sure your coffee is near by.

3. lyd says:

Yay, I found it!

But it’s really no fun out of the context of the video.

*sigh* You should never meet your heroes.

• Anonymous says:

No, I think that’s just as fun as I had hoped. Nice searching!

It reminds me of an old US Army/Air Force experiment that’s now taught in film school – soldiers were shown footage of something innocuous, and then a certain number of frames of an enemy aircraft were inserted. At the beginning of their training, soldiers typically required 3-4 frames to recognize an enemy fighter. Then frames of a naked woman were inserted, and the soldiers uniformly identified her presence in only 1 frame. They then developed visual training techniques to make fighter pilots as responsive to enemy airplanes as they were naturally to glimpses of hot women.

• oasisob1 says:

“They then developed visual training techniques to make fighter pilots as responsive to enemy airplanes as they were naturally to glimpses of hot women.”

Unfortunately, these pilots now experience erotic arousal in the presence of enemy aircraft.

4. Thad E Ginataom says:

My brain is now dead.

5. StCredZero says:

I only lasted 3 minutes into this. I think this would melt my brain. It’s like some kind of potent distillate designed to sneak past censors yet still cause massive damage.

This is seriously cool.

7. kaiza says:

Pretty sure this is one of the originals: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iunHUojjd3o

8. Frank W says:

Yeah, this pretty much sums up teh Interwebs. ROTFLMAO!

Made my day too, this is fantastic. I have watched it seven times and I am not sure when I will stop.

Thank you so much for this. :)

10. lyd says:

I would love to see a list of links to source for all of those.

No, not just for the girl on the ball.

Well, okay, mostly that, but still.

11. Rider says:

Anyone else been having Vimeo videos refuse to play the last few days?

12. Xeni Jardin says:

Yeah, try the HTML5 version.

13. Unmutual says:

all of mankind’s artistic, cultural and technological achievements of the past thousand years have culminated in the creation of this video.

this made my day