Chris Ryniak's show of vinyl/acrylic/glass/epoxy monster sculptures at MyPlasticHeart has enormous personality. It's like Keane Kids meet Basil Wolverton, and man it sure works for me.
- Erotic Monster Manual entries
- Remembering the dearly departed Bug-Eyed Monster
- Protecting the Loch Ness Monster
- US military's use of mythical monster for psy-ops
- Novice level monster on Fox News fails to defeat atheist
- Ed "Big Daddy" Roth 1964 Monster Catalog
- Post cereal: food fit for a monster
- Repuglicans: 61 monster paintings by Pete Von Sholly
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.