Walt Disney World in Minecraft, with working rides

12 Responses to “Walt Disney World in Minecraft, with working rides”

1. Ender Wiggin says:

next headline:   “minecraft sued out of existence,  corpse of notch found in the everglades, ‘don’t f*** with the mouse’ carved into his chest”.

2. Queuing take down notice in 3… 2… 1…

3. jandrese says:

I wonder if they added all of the tunnels that crisscross the parks underground?  That would be extra cool, even if it would require rather intimate knowledge of the park.

• rickscarf says:

I’m pretty sure the guys that work on this for 4 months straight are lacking in the “intimate knowledge” department

4. John Izumi says:

That sure is a nice theme park you got there. It would be a shame if anything happened to it.

• mccrum says:

“This world has fire and lava, so it would be wise to run it as a server. Single player WILL result in burning down of some buildings. You MUST HAVE some sort of fire protection enabled.”

Can’t one enable gangster protection just as easily?

5. Jay Converse says:

The next issue of the DSM is going to include Minecrafting as an OCD subset.

6. Jonathan Badger says:

Yeah, the real problem with Disney parks is there you are, waiting patiently in line, when all of a sudden…SSSSS. Boom! Damn creepers!

7. Jim Schmidt says:

I was checking out the server tonight. Really good looking stuff. My son and I were logged in together, and we went from place to place on the map, remembering what we did in those places when we were at Disney a few years ago. There ended up being a few too many users, though, and the server kept crashing. I’ll be back, though – I still need to see their fireworks show at the castle :)

8. benher says:

Expect the filthy mouse and his jackboots in your slumber.

9. alamode123 says:

Beware the Overtakers.

10. timmaher says:

And always remember one thing “It all started with a mouse”!!!!!!!