Elfquest: a grandsire twice

Page 4 of The Final Quest: Prologue is published online-first for the first time here at Boing Boing. Previously. First time reader? You're a few issues behind.

By Wendy and Richard Pini at 8:02 am Mon, Oct 1, 2012

Page 4 of The Final Quest: Prologue is published online-first for the first time here at Boing Boing. First time reader? You're a few issues behind.

Published 8:02 am Mon, Oct 1, 2012

About the Author

Conceived in the heat of creativity early 1977. Born in the throes of Ypsilantean adversity on February 28, 1978. Entering that long golden afternoon even now.

8 Responses to “Elfquest: a grandsire twice”

1. Tavie says:

I would imagine that the best way to remove preserver webbing from hair – much like for bubblegum – would be to apply some sort of unguent or oil. Bearfat or nut oil, maybe.

Unrelated: It looks like the digital format offers the advantage of being able to resize/reuse drawings easily in different panels and pages.

I hope we get a glimpse of “big-belly Brill”…

2. :) So exciting for Cutter.  Wendy you do a beautiful job when your helping us recap on what has happened.  Though it must be odd for cutter to be so far away from his children.  Though we know he accepts it.

3. David Miz says:

I LOVE Redlance playing the flute!!!!

4. Stella says:

oh my gosh. i love the grownen up pool. he’s so handsome. can’t wait to see the new cubs.

5. unit_1421 says:

EQ has always been a mostly private passion for me, since its fanbase, while hardy, always seemed so small. Even at the San Deigo Comic-Con, the Pini panels were modest in crowd size, so it’s really wild that they have the support of BB.

6. kurai008 says:

How do I remove the black pop up explaining what each character does? I can’t read the pages because of these x_x…  Thanks

7. Tavie says:

Hm, I expected Sunstream & Brill’s sending star to give information about them as characters – instead we get a brief explanation of Recognition. Interesting.

@Kurai – are you using an older browser version or something?

8. kurai008 says:

@Tavie Probable..  I don’t have this problem at home, but my laptop is more a laptosorus than anything else! I’ll try updating the browser. Thank you!