The zombie ferret car sticker you've been seeking is finally available!

17 Responses to “The zombie ferret car sticker you've been seeking is finally available!”

1. Brainspore says:

That will also make a nice album graphic if Rob Zombie ever does a cover of Zappa’s “Weasels Ripped My Flesh.”

2. tyger11 says:

That’s not the zombie ferret car sticker I’m looking for.

Move along.

3. acerplatanoides says:

so then how do normal ferrets look?

4. EH says:

So, I’ve had a long standing question about family stickers: are they a meme that is passed around only through family-oriented organizations like the PTA or soccer leagues?

I originally thought that churches would have been the main retail/marketing channel, but after talking with my school-age relatives some years back I wasn’t so sure. Whatever it is, it seems like it’s been pushed heavily, but in some circle that doesn’t even touch Bed Bath & Beyond or my car wash, both of which are usually very good about glomming onto trends.

5. Art says:

you need to sport a mullet if you’re gonna’ own a ferret.

6. SedanChair says:

Can I get it mischievously urinating on a Honda logo?

7. I’ve often seen these on minivans and wanted to remove just one of the children and freak out the parents a lil bit.

8. 10xor01 says:

I’ve always thought these was some sort of coded christian signal.  Whatever they are, they’re ripe for parody:

9. Chentzilla says:

I certainly won’t fall ferret.

10. psilax says:

No, seriously.  My sister (ex-ferret owner, married to zombie fan) inhabits the intersection of that particular Venn diagram.  That’s Christmas taken done, then!

11. This is everything my wife could ever want in a car decal. Our ferrets have also been prominently featured in her zombie apocalypse survival plan.