Five more books join the Humble Ebook Bundle!

11 Responses to “Five more books join the Humble Ebook Bundle!”

1. rei_0 says:

and I just finished reading Pirate Cinema last night.

2. Droo says:

I didn’t reach the average (Cheap bastard is I) but these are now in my library. Don’t know if that is intentional or not!

• Stooge says:

Presumably the calculation is based on whether your payment was over the average at any time after you purchased it, otherwise things could get messy: if the average is rising you might get the extra books today only to lose them tomorrow.

• No, the new books are available to anyone who has already paid, regardless how much. Cory just got it wrong.

• CaptainPedge says:

Cory just copied what it says on the website. If anyone mucked up, its humblebundle. They say that the new additions to the line up are only available to people who paid above the average (which currently stands at $13.14)

• The website says you need to pay more than the average *now* to get the new books, which is true if you are paying anew. Their blog post says “If you’ve already picked up a bundle, you’ll find awesome works already on your download page”.

3. falnfenix says:

i hit the previous average, and these are in my library.  interesting.  not complaining!

4. TheOven says:

So do I get these if I already bought in? How?

• Ashen Victor says:

Follow again the link in the mail you got first time.

I already downloaded them all!
      GORGEOUS HD PDF I LOVE U ALL!

5. Ashen Victor says:

I love the Humble Bundle guys, I think this is one of the greatest ideas ever conceived to promote charity, give some money to the authors you love and also experiment with alternatives to old school capitalism.

I´m literally in tears (for real).

6. CH says:

Ooh, nice!!! And thanks for the reminder! (Yes, I’m a procrastinator.)

I also love the Humble Bundle guys! The idea for the Bundles is just awesome!