TAGS:

13 Responses to “NASA Johnson Style (Gangnam Style Parody)”

1. CSBD says:

Actually, the Gangnam Style video on a continuous loop is an improvement over the programming that my local Korean BBQ normally shows… so I am totally ok with it.

Korean movies are generally pretty good, but some of their TV is pretty out there without subtitles.

2. franko says:

i have been avoiding watching this video all week, simply because i am so over the whole gangnam style thing… but after watching this, i realize that maybe i’m NOT over it. this was awesome. i love how so many people from so many places are able to take this song and run with it, depicting their own thing — their work, their school, on and on. it makes me smile. humans are pretty awesome. : )

3. Sean Nelson says:

They took a concept that is totally corny and, because of what appears to be a huge amount of time and effort, made it very cool :)

4. crummett says:

The more I watch that, the more I like it.

5. Timmy Corkery says:

It’s difficult to see that many people having that much fun as being anything other than awesome. Also, science!

6. The guy in the blue jumpsuit is great!

7. Rik Elswit says:

Someone on another system nailed it as typical NASA.   Six months late and over budget.

8. Baldhead says:

For me, Gangnam Style ended with MC Hammer.

9. Wayne Dyer says:

I was hoping my high school buddy Mark was in this, him being an orbital debris dude and everything, but I didn’t see him in there.

• ali3nation says:

I dont know who Mark is but I am glad he is working on orbital debris. I think that is going to be one of the biggest problems for orbital and interplanetary exploration in the future.