We've gathered fresh video for you to surf and enjoy on the Boing Boing video page. The latest finds for your viewing pleasure include:
• Tickle Me Elmo frozen in carbonite.
• Video romp through several years of spinning things in the name of science.
• "Most expensive" Starbucks order ever: 48-shot Frapuccino, ALL the additives.
• A doc on The Farm of SF, home to chickens, goats, and punk bands in the '80s.
• "Jesus Christ is my nigga," a likely fake but damned funny church video.
• "Applejack's Apple Harvest" My Little Pony automata.
• Video of the Castle Magpie wearable theater/costume in action.