laist.com has posted a recording of the creepiest minor-key ice cream truck song known to man. It is undoubtedly a truck full of delicious yet horribly deformed licensed character frozen treats. (Photo caption: "I swear to God I did not pose someone in a creepy frock in front of the truck. They were standing there when I got there.")
The song continues to haunt me. I chased down the truck one day, but I didn't find the answer I wanted. George, the ice cream man, said the song came with the truck when he bought it and he has no idea what it's called. He said he keeps playing it because it is so memorable. Everybody comments on it. So, finally one day I ran outside and taped the music. I also bought an ice cream sandwich. Satan's ice cream truck does sell ice cream sandwiches; it's just your standard ice cream. Except for the the monkey's paw. I really don't recommend that one.
• Tweety Bird popsicle doesn't look like Tweety Bird
• Ice cream patent wars in the 1930s
• Expertly produced Korean red bean ice cream fish
• Ice cream treat resembles heinous murderer
• An exquisite popsicle that puts all other ice cream bars to shame