Otto the Octopus, a resident of Sea Star Aquarium in Coburg, Germany, is bored because the aquarium's closed for the winter — so he's making mischief. First he squirted an overhead light until it shorted out, and now he's taken to juggling the hermit crabs.
"Once we saw him juggling the hermit crabs in his tank, another time he threw stones against the glass damaging it. And from time to time he completely re-arranges his tank to make it suit his own taste better – much to the distress of his fellow tank inhabitants."
- Octopus with 96 tentacles – Boing Boing
- Octopus jealously guards his Mr Potato Head toy – Boing Boing
- 99 octopus Xmas tree – Boing Boing
- Octopus camouflage video – Boing Boing
- Big octopus squeezes itself through a little hole – video – Boing …
- Octopuses play with Rubik's Cubes – Boing Boing
- Octopuses dressed up as sea coconuts sneaking on two legs – Boing …