TokyoFlash, my preferred vendor of crazy, addictive, nonsensical high-tech LED watches, has just launched the Kisai Tenmetsu, a super-thin OLED-based watch that flashes and transitions between three colors to display the time using a perverse and delightful system ("Red LEDs indicate 15 units, amber LEDs indicate 5 units and green LEDs indicate 1 unit, a combination of which present hours, minutes, months and date.").
- TokyoFlash Tibida LED watch — with binary mode! Three being given …
- TokyoFlash Nekura watches – Boing Boing
- TokyoFlash's "Infection" watch tells time on an electronic Petri …
- Radio Active watch from Tokyo Flash – Boing Boing
- Binary LED watch from TokyoFlash – Boing Boing
- Crazy TokyoFlash watch: the Pimp Watch – Boing Boing