Tim Heidecker, whom you may know best as "Tim of Tim and Eric," or one of the "Check it Out with Dr. Steve Brule" creators (a second Brule season is coming up!), has come forward with new allegations of song against presidential candidate and alleged serial sexual harasser Herman Cain.
On October 25, 2011, Tim initially released "Cain Train" in response to the absurdity of the now infamous Hermain Cain "smoking ad". He had so much fun making "Cain Train" and so many more ideas, he enlisted the help of DJ Douggpound (Doug Lussenhop), as well as Gregg Turkington, Mark Proksch and Chris Bagnall and just kept making songs in his home office studio. The following few days saw the release of "Cain Train 2," "Lord Cain," "Cain Train Baby," and "Cain Mutiny" via the internet. Soon enough, Tim realized he was over halfway to nine songs and knew he had to see it through and release the collection. By November 7th, the album was mixed and mastered.
15 days later, Tim Heidecker's "Cainthology (Songs In The Key Of Cain)" is available for purchase! Featuring five brand new, unreleased tracks, the EP can be downloaded immediately at LittleRecordCompany.com, and on iTunes, Amazon, and beyond.
100% of proceeds benefit a nonprofit that treats victims of sexual assault.
EP artwork was created by a Tim fan on twitter, Kevin Ackley.
- Cain Train, Baby: another Tim Heidecker mock campaign jingle …
- "Lord Cain," by Tim Heidecker (music)
- Cain Train: Herman Cain campaign ad by Tim Heidecker
- Herman Cain warns against "big potato moths"
- New Hermain Cain campaign video is, uh, well, oh I give up just …
- Yet another weird Herman Cain campaign ad: "He Carried Yellow …